Registered: May 2003 Location: Crossville, TN Posts: 3 users gallery
1. Cut baby out of background
2. Rendered Clouds then blur for background
3. Found butterfly wings and just used the top wing and pout drop shadow, inner shadow and bevel embose and then lowered the blending to nothing to make the wings look clear.
4. Found quiver and bow online clipart. Filter Cutout.
5. Took a large featured brush and made the baby sit in a cloud.
6. added a little noise so the original image blended in a little.
7. Converted to greyscale. Because I like greyscale images.
8. uploaded (haha)