Registered: August 2001
|From Jeffrey Rolinc:
"Well, even though I haven't had lots of time lately to work on the Challenges that are already here, I've had my father-in-law send me a number of old, damaged, type photos that I have scanned in.
I'm not sure my scanning hasn't contributed to the already sad state of these. I’d like to submit to you a couple of these for Challenges. I’m working on them myself, but since I’m learning I’m very interested to see how others produce finished results, and if mine come anywhere close, and if so, why not!!!!
Picture of Mom, not sure what happened, but I’d like to restore this to something other than pink!!
Challenge: Retouch this photo
Do your best to retouch "In the Pink", and post the results here using the following guidelines:
- Make sure you're using the largest version of the Challenge photo
- Enter your name in "Enter a title for the photo"
- Enter the Challenge type and number in "Descriptive Keywords" (ie: "Photo-Art Challenge #501" or "Manipulation Challenge #132"
- Include a complete description of the steps you used under "Photo Description". (You might want to write it elsewhere and paste it here)
- Attach your file as an 800 pixel wide JPG file, compressed so that the overall file is under 200k (this usually means 60% compression).
- Make sure you post to the correct Challenge
- If you expect any comments for your entry, offer your comments to other entries
As always, there are no winners, no losers, no prizes, only a sharing and learning opportunity for everyone.
How you restore and how much you restore is up to you, as long as you fulfill the Challenge. Have fun, and good luck!
NOTE: As is the case for ALL RetouchPRO Challenges, there is NO expiration date on this Challenge. Even after other Challenges go up, feel free to upload your version