Registered: March 2002 Location: Near Seattle, Washington, USA Posts: 6,285 users gallery
* Separated foreground from background using Magic Wand.
* Applied Stained Glass filter to isolated background and filled sections with several colors.
* Applied Microsoft Impressionist Plugin to new background to give it a painted look.
* Applied Posterize adjustment layer and Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to foreground player, hoop and ball. Tweaked with settings until satisfied with color / levels combination.
* Merged foreground player and adjustment layers
* Applied Microsoft Impressionist Plugin again to merged foreground layer to flesh out the sketch.
* Flattened and saved.
* Opened in Corel Painter 8 and applied paint strokes.
* Opened again in Photoshop and hacked in signature and added stroke frame.