Mark Forums Read
Elevate your retouching skills to RetouchPRO level
We have over 80 videos featuring professional retouchers, each over 2 hours long and covering every aspect of professional retouching from beauty to jewelry to automotive. We also have shows on compositing, artistic effects, HDR, 3D, raw workflow, and in-depth Photoshop and Lightroom skills.
Click here to visit the videos page
Retouching Challenge #38
Registered: December 2002
Location: New York
Done in Photoshop 7
1) Cropped the image to improve the composition and to work with a smaller file.
2) Selected the highlights (CTRL ALT 1) and made a layer via copy.
3) Desaturated this layer in order to get rid of the yellow.
4) Made a selection with the background and correct the color with hue saturation tool.
5) Made some coloring, dodging, saturation, etc. over the skin using another layer set to colour blending mode.
6) Applied KPT6 equalizer to soften the image.
444 x 600 ·
Registered: March 2004
The result is quite nice. What's great is that the colors are not too coloured ! Just enough to give a realistic effect... Great job Alvaretto.
PHP vB3 Enhanced
Copyright 2007 All Enthusiast, Inc.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved