Registered: October 2004 Location: Largo, Fl Posts: 282 users gallery
I know this challenge is to realistically place an object in the hand – however I took some “artistic” license and had some fun.
· First I selected hand, using QM and placed on own layer.
· Then used Filter-distort-twirl on background. This made for an interesting cornucopia effect.
· Applied same filter to the hand and tweaked with free transform (CNRTL T) to make it follow the same lines.
· Duplicated hand and flipped vertically. Some free transform
· Painted nails green for a green thumb suggestion.
· The “energy” twirls were a flower that I applied free transform to and then twirled to follow the pattern.
· Applied a green outline to hands and blurred.
Some shading etc.
So now I’ve had my fun and am ready for a heavy duty restoration.