I first worked on cloning and healing all the damage. Then I changed her to grayscale and then back to RGB so I could color her. I used several layers to do the painting with a low opacity airbrush. Then I changed the opacity of the layers to suit the pic. I then burned the eyebrows and outline of eyes and dodged the lips a little. I ran the virtual photographer plugin with the romance setting. Then I sharpened the pic a little with USM. Last, I used an edge action to frame it.
Excellent work Angie,
The hair looks good, especially around the outer edges.
Good work on the face and sari.
I have the virtual photographer plugin too.
But it never entered my head to use it on a restoration. Doh!
Angie B Junior Member
Registered: October 2004 Location: NC Posts: 13
Thanks Matt. I love playing around with the virtual photographer plugin. I find it's a fast way to see a lot of different effects. It is my favorite plugin, especially since it's free!
Powered by: PhotoPost PHP vB3 Enhanced Copyright 2007 All Enthusiast, Inc.