Mark Forums Read
Elevate your retouching skills to Professional level
We have over 80 videos featuring professional retouchers, each over 2 hours long and covering every aspect of professional retouching from beauty to jewelry to automotive. We also have shows on compositing, artistic effects, HDR, 3D, raw workflow, and in-depth Photoshop and Lightroom skills.
Click here to visit the videos page
Manipulation Challenge #40
If We Could Only See Again
Click on image to view larger image
Registered: December 2005
I felt there needed to be a reason why the baby was looking to the left, hence my final composition.
Ok here are the main step*****sed:
1. Copied nose and mouth from another photo of a baby, matched skin colour to original. Blended using eraser and clone.
2. Cloned left part of head to right and blended with patch tool.
3. Removed background with eraser, pasted in image from
(copyright by David Adams) and mirrored it.
4. Adjusted curves of baby and background, added a glow layer (duplicate layer with low opacity, gaussian blur and high brightness)
5. Added slight lens flare to fairy's hand.
6. Added a vignette to the image.
800 x 549 ·
Registered: November 2006
PHP vB3 Enhanced
Copyright 2007 All Enthusiast, Inc.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved