Mark Forums Read
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our
community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload images and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
join our community today
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact
Manipulation Challenge #40
If We Could Only See Again
Click on image to view larger image
Registered: December 2005
I felt there needed to be a reason why the baby was looking to the left, hence my final composition.
Ok here are the main step*****sed:
1. Copied nose and mouth from another photo of a baby, matched skin colour to original. Blended using eraser and clone.
2. Cloned left part of head to right and blended with patch tool.
3. Removed background with eraser, pasted in image from
(copyright by David Adams) and mirrored it.
4. Adjusted curves of baby and background, added a glow layer (duplicate layer with low opacity, gaussian blur and high brightness)
5. Added slight lens flare to fairy's hand.
6. Added a vignette to the image.
800 x 549 ·
Registered: November 2006
PHP vB3 Enhanced
Copyright 2007 All Enthusiast, Inc.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is
-- RetouchPRO Fixed Width
-- RetouchPRO Variable Width
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2016 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved