1. I smoothed out the whites of the eyes.
2. Removed the most obvious blemishes with the healing brush tool.
3. Used the Median Filter to blur the skin.
4. Highlighted the hair and darkened the eyebrows very slightly.
5. Added a hint of red to the lip color to match the tones in her hair.
6. Sharpened the eyes and the hair.
Registered: December 2005 Location: Paris & Saint-Malo (France) Posts: 17
nice, but too much sharp to my opinion. it's too obvious.
Syd Senior Member
Registered: March 2006 Posts: 275
Yes, you are quite right. I, regrettably, only noticed that once I had posted it. Thanks for commenting.
fara_zahar Junior Member
Registered: February 2006
Great contrast and good sharpening. The face "comes out" of the background - I like this effect very much, just can't stop looking at it.
Also you matched hair and lips color very nice.
But there is one little thing: too much blush on cheeks
Paris_lee Junior Member
Registered: March 2009 Posts: 6
one of the best among all retouched
Powered by: PhotoPost PHP vB3 Enhanced Copyright 2007 All Enthusiast, Inc.