Registered: July 2007 Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas Posts: 75 users gallery
I did this one because it looked to require a lot of cloning and my cloning leaves a lot to be desired. Good practice.
Converted to LAB and did a curves level on the lighteness layer.
Added that as a layer to the original to bring out some detail.
Did a selective color to get rid of the yellow.
Loads of cloning and patching. Took up a collection to buy the mother of the bride some eyes. Made boots for her dad. I used three different gradients to bring some detail to the kids in the front and to lighten up the left side of the picture.