RetouchPRO

Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

  Home · Search · Register  

Home » Challenges » Restoration Challenges » Restoration Challenge #81 « Previous image · Next image »
« more ·
girls3.jpg
<<
Arnold.jpg
<
motherauntfinished.jpg
·
206031motherauntorg_submit.jpg
>
215561motherauntorg.jpg
>>
· more »

Charlene5
Click on image to view larger image

Photo Details
Charlene5


Member

Registered: July 2007
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Posts: 75
users gallery
I wanted to preserve the dreamy, blurry quality of what was left of the original as well as the texture. I've never done a photo the way I did this one. I had a bazillion hue/saturation adjustment and did an awful lot of painting and copy/paste. I'm not happy with the reconstructed leg on the girl on the right but I've reached the point of diminishing returns for effort. I did very little cloning to preserve the texture of the paper and to it keep fuzzy. I started with a stab at sorting what was left of the original contrast and composition, desaturated, and had at it. I finished with the sepia tone.
· Date: 9/1/2007 · Views: 4940 · Filesize: 30.5kb, 196.6kb · Dimensions: 1330 x 2034 ·
Additional Info
Keywords: Restoration Challenge #81
Print View


Powered by: PhotoPost PHP vB3 Enhanced
Copyright 2007 All Enthusiast, Inc.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2016 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved