Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Wanted: EXPERIENCED Landscape Photo editor

Old 07-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Wanted: EXPERIENCED Landscape Photo editor

I am a commercial photographer, specializing in fine art LANDSCAPE photography, panoramic stitched images, and aerial photography of homes, farms, vineyards, hotels and commercial properties. My fine art images are sold in gallery’s and the majority is done for property owners and commercial businesses. My workload is getting overwhelming, and I am now seeking to outsource my editing work to devote more time to my photography.
I am seeking a very experienced and talented freelance Photoshop Photo Editor to help me with my photo editing workload. While the talent here is incredible and diverse, I must note that my needs for a Landscape Photography PS editor are a bit different then the majority of “touchup” work done on portraits, that many on this board appear to specialize in.
My editing needs consist of close attention to color,exposure, levels, & contrast correction, selective sharpening without introducing artifacts/ or conversely selective blurring etc, and detailed cleaning up/cloning/healing areas where the stitching has occurred on some panoramic landscape photos.
I am looking to develop a good working relationship with a photo editor who has a critical, discerning eye for color and color management. An ART/Graphic Design editing background/education is a big plus. You should be able to turn out top notch editing reliably and ontime, but you also won’t be afraid to offer realistic artistic color enhancements, and other photoshop effects that will give these images that occasional extra “wow” effect. My ideal editor is someone who is already very experienced in Landscape photography editing, but someone who is also motivated to continually hone his/her PS skills. Occasionally I am also asked to produce posters, brochures and commercial business/ logo designs, and ideally you should have an excellent background in this as well.
If you possess the above mentioned skills and are self motivated, organized, on-time and have a solid PS workflow, please email your resume, and a few samples of your work, along with your competitive pay rate. Working together from a distance can provide us with some challenges. Since many of my images are very large panoramics, I will need to organize an FTP site or method of file transfer with you to facilitate transfer. I welcome any help advice/experience with this.
Photoshop EXPERTS only need apply.
Please contact Patrick:

Last edited by sunansea; 07-30-2005 at 07:52 PM. Reason: needed to correct wording
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Digital Imaging Services

My name is Yana Fox, and I am writing to you to introduce you to Imagecraft Corporation. I saw your post, and I feel that the services my company offers may be of great use to you. We specialize in high end retouching, prepress production, high resolution scanning, Fuji final proofing, as well as digital transparency and digital negative output. We offer extremely competitive rates as well as volume discounts, and our work is top of the Our retouching and digital imaging team is talented, professional, and dedicated to producing premium results. Our extensive portfolio includes clients such as Ecko, Uptown Magazine, Loreal and MTV, to name a few. Take a look at our web site at to acquaint yourself with some of our work. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at (212)947-9222. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yana Fox
Imagecraft Corp.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-24-2006, 08:49 AM
I almost replied to this thread and then I saw the date......I bet he's found someone to work with since July of last year.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-24-2006, 12:05 PM
Well, It worked to see Yana's website

Amazing work!

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds