Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Continuous Ink System for Epson HP Canon

Old 08-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Thumbs down Continuous Ink System Epson HP Canon ciss

Continuous Ink System
Don't waste any more money buying ink cartridges. Introducing a new product of the spongeless ink cartridges suitable to use with the CISS systems (Continous Ink Supply System). No need to buy new cartridges when you use this plug and play Continuous ink system. Suitable for HP, Epson & Canon printers.
No need to replace any ink jet cartridge again!

Continuous Ink System Epson
Continuous Ink System Canon
Continuous Ink System HP

Last edited by ieciss; 10-13-2005 at 06:17 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-20-2006, 06:43 AM
Newbie Canon Continuous Ink System: Which One? Who to Believe?

I have been using a continuous ink system purchased from eBay for over a year with absolutely no problems for my 2 Canon printers. I have also been searching for the best one on the net but they all look the same but with different names.

The best thing to do is to look for actual buyers of these systems on eBay and read their comments. I have also seen posts on forums from what looks like the ink system manufacturer's themselves self praising their own products and pretending to be actual customers.

It looked quite simple when I got the system, with tubes attached to empty cartridges and tanks. How different would it be from one manufacturer to the next and is it worth paying $200 for one (often empty) when I can get it for under $80 on eBay already with ink? If you properly install it and take care of your printer well such as turning it off when not in use, the system will save you hundreds and even thousands of dollars a year.

All printer manufacturers make most of their money off of selling you their expensive cartridges so it is in their best interest and the interest of websites selling the manfucturer's printing supplies to bad mouth products that will block their profits. Beware of bias forums set up by such websites. There are many of them all over the internet.

eBay members are real and ordinary people who have no bias. Printers are so cheap now but the cartridges have remain very expensive for obvious reasons (making money and breaking the backs of hard working individuals). My system came with a 30 day money back return policy but I had it for over a year and have seen no problems. The bulk ink is very cheap at only $25 to fill all 8 of my colors with 100 ml each or 8x100 ml of ink. 800 ml of ink is about 80 cartridges that I would have had to purchase from Canon if I did not have this system. Each Canon cartridge is around $14 so you do the math ($14 X 80) and find out how much I saved for $25. When purchasing a system just make sure you buy it from a seller with a reputable feedback.

Menomonee Falls, WI
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-20-2006, 07:16 AM
Newbie 30 Day Free Trial Canon/Epson Continuous Ink System with Printer Protection Policy

You may want to try They offer a 30 day free trial and their ink is made in the USA. Not imported. They also provide a printer protection program where if their product damages your printer in any way, they will pay for the cost of replacing the printer.

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds