Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Peruvian Retoucher available..need some opinions!!!

Old 09-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Smile Peruvian Retoucher available..need some opinions!!!

Hello everyone!!! let me introduce myself , my name is Javier Zapata and i´m from Lima, Peru. Well, as a member of this forum it was really interesting to know that there´s a lot of talented people worldwide, congratulations!!!
The idea of writing you is to share my webpage to you; in my country i manage a retouching house: BlurStudioDigital, which is specialized in retouching, in fact, in my portfolio you will be able to see the work level we have. Also are available photomontage services, scanning and hi-res printing and we develop finished art. At the same time we count with a FTP server and a wideband Internet access, so you can upload and download digital files. We have a very recognized client list here in Peru.
I am sending you my website's link and i am looking for some opinions, You are totally free of expressing your opinions and comments about my work, otherwise you can contact me if my services are necessary to anyone.
Javier Zapata

Last edited by tomyz; 09-06-2005 at 09:20 AM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-05-2005, 06:24 PM

Welcome to the site! I enjoyed your site and will look at it further when I get back on high speed in 2 weeks. I am also new here as of 2 weeks ago and am glad to see more professionals here.

Reply With Quote top
Old 09-05-2005, 09:29 PM
I like your site a lot. WIth the before and after format, we can even try to reproduce your results, not that it would be easy. You set a high standard .

You might be interested in Glenn Honiball's website. It has a similar before/after format. I visit it from time to time to remind me how far I have to go. I'm going to bookmark yours for the same reason.

Reply With Quote top
Old 09-06-2005, 07:33 PM

Hi Javier!

My name is George Rutherford. I am also new to retouch pro. I just saw your website. Congratulations! You have very nice samples of work. How many work with you there? Do you have 3D illustrators on the team?

I work in a Brasilian pre press studio called Seagullsfly ( we work with creative retouch / manipulation, 3D animation and video post production for publicity agencies.

Once again, congratulations on your work!!

George Rutherford
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Great Advertising work

Your Advertising work is fantastic.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-22-2005, 08:58 AM

Thank you so much for your comments!! i am glad you liked my work. Certainly, some new samples in my portfolio are coming soon, specially in the fashion & beauty section.
Hope to hear from you, greetings!!
Javier Zapata
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds