Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

WANTED: Aerial/Landscape/Panoramic Photo EDITOR

Old 06-30-2006, 07:01 PM
Thumbs down WANTED: Aerial/Landscape/Panoramic Photo EDITOR

#1 07-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Junior Member Join Date: Feb 2005

Wanted: EXPERIENCED Landscape Photo editor

I am a commercial photographer, specializing in fine art LANDSCAPE photography, panoramic stitched images, and aerial photography of homes, farms, golfcourses, vineyards, hotels and commercial properties. My fine art images are sold in gallery’s and used by many commercial businesses. My workload is getting overwhelming, and I need to outsource more of my editing work to another talented photoshop expert.
I am seeking an experienced and talented freelance Photoshop Photo Editor to help me with my photo editing workload. While the talent here on this retouch board is excellent and quite diverse, I must note that my needs for a Landscape Photography PS editor are a bit different then the majority of “touchup” work done on portraits, that many on this board appear to specialize in.
My editing needs consist of close attention to color, blending and cloning. Special attention will be needed for cleaning up/cloning/healing areas where the stitching has occurred, replacing and replacing/filling in matching skies on some panoramic landscape photos.
I am looking to develop a good working relationship with a photo editor who has a critical, discerning eye. You should be able to turn out top notch editing reliably and ontime and efficiently, but you also won’t be afraid to offer realistic artistic color enhancements, and other photoshop effects that will give these images that occasional extra “wow” effect. An ART/Graphic Design editing background/education is a big plus in helping you do that. My ideal editor is someone who is already very experienced in Landscape photography editing, but someone who is also motivated to continually hone his/her PS skills.

If you possess the above mentioned skills and are self motivated, organized, on-time and have a solid PS workflow, please email your resume, and a few samples of your before and after work, along with your competitive pay rate. Working together from a distance can provide us with some challenges. Since many of my images are very large panoramics, you will need an FTP site, site or other method of file transfer to facilitate transfer between us. Payment will be sent through paypal or US check (if you reside here in the USA)
Photoshop EXPERTS only need apply.
Please contact Patrick:

Last edited by Doug Nelson; 09-28-2006 at 06:02 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-29-2006, 12:07 PM
I can do the job!

Hey! I've been looking for some freelance photo-editing projects, and yours sounds like its right up my alley!

I sent you an email from my gmail address because the outgoing mail on my fuzzpopfx account isn't working at the moment, but please feel free to send email to my fuzzpopfx address!

I can tell you more about myself and show/explain more of my work if you email me!
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-02-2006, 07:11 AM
I am interested. I sent you an email.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-02-2006, 01:31 PM
I have sent you an email as well.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Photo editing

I will be sending you an e-mail very soon. I have 26 years in the printing industrie. With the last 11 years soley 4c & b&w imageing and editing along with special effects work.
Or if you wish. Feel free to drop me a line at.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Re: WANTED:Aerial/Landscape/Panoramic Photo EDITOR

hi, june called, they want their thread back.

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds