Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Jewelry Retoucher(s) Needed

Old 02-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Exclamation Jewelry Retoucher(s) Needed

I am looking for a freelance retoucher(s) that can help alleviate the workload. Ideally I would need somebody with great proficiency in jewelry (and watch) retouching as I run a jewelry advertising business.

The person(s) should be able to adapt their retouching to match certain “looks” that certain clients require (I don’t mind helping/explaining as matching is quite critical for certain jobs).

Key retouching skills would include:

- Removing items from backgrounds and onto white (pen/path tool efficiency a plus)
- Knowing how to make diamonds and semi-precious stones shine at their best
- Ability to adjust contrasts and shadows when needed
- Clone-out, clean spots and blemishes

A high speed connection is a must as the files are large. We have an FTP site for file uploads and downloads.
The work volume will be on a per-project basis but it can be anywhere from 20 to 200+ pieces. Turnaround time/volume is quite important (advertising has rather short timelines).

To get an idea of the retouching I’m looking for, check some samples I’ve placed online here:

Please reply with a link to work samples and pricing guidelines/rates to, PM here. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can if you have questions.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by vchiline; 02-05-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds