Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Looking for a Retoucher

Old 03-12-2007, 09:41 AM
Re: Looking for a Retoucher

I'm a retoucher in Southern California with extensive movie advertising experience. I'm available to work through my ftp site. Please email me for resume and samples. Thanks!

Reply With Quote top
Old 04-23-2007, 10:20 PM

I represent an image editing studio base on China. I'm taking this opportunity to communicate with you to see if we have any chance to cooperate on business. Having substantive artists with professional image processing expertises, we are providing cost-effective solutions for image masking, color changing/beautifying, image re-touching, back ground cleaning & cloning, sharpening & restoration of color and ect with the excellent qualities and prices. We are fully conversant in industry-standard professional Photoshop post-production methods and advanced concepts such as pixel-perfect retouching, masking through color difference matting, alpha channels, masking with bezier paths, top-notch file organization with properly-named layers and layer sets, displacement mapping, advanced color correction and channel operations.

In the past 3 years, we have been servicing many companies for their online production catalogs/galleries. We are looking for a long-term relationship in the image editing area, and will be glad to provide services for you.

I look forward to hearing your feedback and coordinate with you at your earliest convenient.

Thanks & Best regards,
Jerry Zou
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-25-2007, 05:49 PM

You are welcome to review our glamour photo retouching gallery at We will be happy to help with all your retouching needs.

Touch of Glamour
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Exclamation Paint Your Life - make Your photo beauty

Retouch Your photos from $1.95, decorate photos - from $2.95!
Hand works!
You can see our gallery: Paint Your Life gallery
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-22-2007, 11:21 PM

Respected sir,
Good Wishes and warm greeting.

We are from India doing Photoshop works for the past 6 years. We are well expert in Restoration of old photos, photo colorizing, photo montage, background change, object or person elimination etc..

Kindly requesting you to give an opportunity to work online with your company .

Please visit our website
It reflects our image and growth in this field.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-26-2007, 06:50 AM

Take a look

Lg Calvin
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-09-2007, 08:42 PM

Hey Ian,
I am a filmmaker as well as a photo/retouch guy up in the SF Bay Area. Film work is a bit slow up here right now and am looking for pics you can throw my way... temp or steady. Ive worked a lot with print and web photographers doing beauty/products/architecture/creative manipulations. Let me know if you like my work.

Reply With Quote top
Old 07-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Thumbs up Re: Looking for a Retoucher

I am a skilled and qualified Retoucher & Finisher with experience in beauty retouching, color correcting, composing, and graphics. My resume highlights my professional and educational accomplishments including:

Exceptional creativity acumen demonstrated through work on multiple projects.
*Managing retouching and finishing activities for high profile projects including movie posters fashion, celebrity and advertising images.
* Adept in diverse areas of graphic design.
* Comprehensive background in the design and rendering of logos.
* Handling project management functions successfully with strong work ethic and positive attitude.

As a frelanse artist, you will find me to be easily adaptable to different environments ans people. I am a team player dedicated to the growth and success of the projects as a whole.

I can send you resume that briefly outlines my experience. If it appears that my qualifications meet your current needs, I would be happy to further discuss my background in a meeting with you.I have tons of portfolio peases to show. Please feel free to contact me at 310 279 9586

Juliana Grigorova
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds