Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Image Retouching Business Proposal

Old 04-23-2007, 03:48 AM
Arrow Image Retouching Business Proposal

I'm new on this site, but I love it. I represent an image editing studio base on China. I'm taking this opportunity to communicate with you and see if we have any chance to cooperate on image touching business.

Having substantive artists with professional image processing expertises, we are providing cost-effective solutions for image masking, color changing/beautifying, image re-touching, back ground cleaning & cloning, sharpening & restoration of color and ect with the excellent qualities and prices. We are fully conversant in industry-standard professional Photoshop post-production methods and advanced concepts such as pixel-perfect retouching, masking through color difference matting, alpha channels, masking with bezier paths, top-notch file organization with properly-named layers and layer sets, displacement mapping, advanced color correction and channel operations.

In the past 3 years, we have been servicing many companies for their online production catalogs/galleries. We are looking for a long-term relationship in the image editing area, and will be glad to provide services for you.

For any retouchers or business agents, you may outsource your project to us so that you would have more time to relax and enjoy your lives. We would get your project done with satisfying quality.

I look forward to hearing your feedback and coordinate with you at your earliest convenient.

Thanks & Best regards,
Project Manager
Jerry Zou
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds