Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Freelance Retoucher needed Architecture Exp.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Freelance Retoucher needed Architecture Exp.

I am looking for a freelancer that wants occasional part time work doing retouching of archtitectural images. I have been getting busy lately and want to do less processing and more marketing and shooting. I need someone who has experience doing architectural images. Please send me a link to your portfolio and your rate. Thanks for replying.

Reply With Quote top
Old 07-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Re: Freelance Retoucher needed Architecture Exp.

I am a skilled and qualified Retoucher & Finisher with experience in beauty retouching, color correcting, composing, and graphics. My resume highlights my professional and educational accomplishments including:

Exceptional creativity acumen demonstrated through work on multiple projects.
*Managing retouching and finishing activities for high profile projects including movie posters fashion, celebrity and advertising images.
* Adept in diverse areas of graphic design.
* Comprehensive background in the design and rendering of logos.
* Handling project management functions successfully with strong work ethic and positive attitude.

As a frelanse artist, you will find me to be easily adaptable to different environments ans people. I am a team player dedicated to the growth and success of the projects as a whole.

The enclosed resume briefly outlines my experience. If it appears that my qualifications meet your current needs, I would be happy to further discuss my background in a meeting with you.I have tons of portfolio peases to show. Please feel free to contact me at 310 279 9586 or

Juliana Grigorova
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds