Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

New online workspace, for retouch service, image processing

Old 07-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Lightbulb New online workspace, for retouch service, image processing

Hey, I been a long time retouch graphic artist, yet I been working as Webmaster for many years also...

Would like to get some feedback on a new digital workspace offered by

Pixelide is offering a online retouch service, where user may upload any file size such as PSD, TIFF, JPG and draw instructions on top of image to place retouch orders all via online (see tour page). A Final retouched Image is returned to user to approval, or request corrections via signal online advance workspace.

my goal is to get feedback so I may understand if retouching method offered by pixelide would help any user at retouchpro ?

was wondering if anyone think its saves anyone time vs current retouch methods used ? if the cost was not a factor.

thanks for your time and feedback,
- Nilesh P.

Last edited by Nilesh; 07-03-2007 at 10:49 AM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-05-2007, 06:49 PM
Re: New online workspace, for retouch service, im

Wow, this is way over my head. I tried last night to join and submit a photo to which I read about here. They supposedly give the first retouch for free and after that, red eye removal, color adjustment sort of thing is $4.95 but I could not get the freebie. It wanted me to pay although it was my first image. I thought I might use that service and might have wanted a more thourough job on my image afterwards for which I would have happily paid. But I just want very basic services so pixelide is too professional for me.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Re: New online workspace, for retouch service, im

I read through the site... Looks like they got vector artwork service and hi-res image storage build into the workspace. Didn't find too much info on retouching. I'm trying them out to store large image files - mostly Tiff files with layers. Neat!
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds