Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Looking for retoucher is San Francisco.

Old 07-15-2007, 05:05 AM
Looking for retoucher is San Francisco.

I have had my own retouching studio in San Francisco for about 13 years now. Do to alot of back problems I haven't actually done a whole lot of getting my book out there. I now have my back problems under control now and have been getting pretty busy. I have recently hired an assistant who graduated from Brooks in Photography. I myself was trained as traditional illustrator. So I am looking for either some one who has just got out of school, but who also can draw, and maybe interested in learning light wave or maya. Or I also interested in trying to find some one who has many years of retouching ad is very good with color. It would start out as freelance, but my goal is to have two full time employees by christmas time. I am not opposed to training some one as long as they live in SF. You can check out some of my older work at I have alot of new work that still needs to be updated, but at least you can see the level of retouching that we do her in my studio.

PS: Please send me samples of your work or a link to your website.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Re: Looking for retoucher is San Francisco.

Hi Steve,
Love your work, and am confident I can live up to your expectations. I have been retouching/restoring/manipulating for years and am also a traditionally trained fine artist and filmmaker. My wife and I just moved to Pacifica but I can easily commute or work over ftp sites. Please check out my website below and click on the retouching portfolio link. You can also see a few i've done on this site.
Look forward to hearing from you,

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds