Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Trying to get on my feet!!

Old 07-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Trying to get on my feet!!

My name is Giulia and I'm new here to RetouchPro. I'm looking to start a profession in photo retouching and I've been looking for some clients so I can make a moderate income. It's important to me that I maintain a certain standard of professionalism so I make sure to work with only high end photographs. I work very fast and I work pretty much all day so any photos sent to me can be finished before morning and sent right back to you at the same resolution you've sent them at. I charge $30 per photo but I am trying to get on my feet so we can negotiate to what your budget allows.
You can view examples of my work at
I work from RAW or High-Resolution files and I use or to handle the transfer of large file sizes.
I'm very experienced with all types of retouching and techniques. You'd have complete control over the photos so you end up satisfied. I'll follow any directions and make sure to leave you impressed. If you'd like I can provide a free example, just send an image my way.
If anyone at all is interested in my services please get back to me when your time allows.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-25-2007, 03:33 AM
Re: Trying to get on my feet!!

Have you posted here before under a different nick? I've seen the first photo (woman with red shoulder straps) on another website in a portfolio.

Edit: I wasn't able to find that first picture, but I did find another photo on Nathan Proctor's site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nathan.jpg (90.1 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by BillFrey; 07-25-2007 at 09:19 AM.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds