RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Looking for Retouchers

Old 11-17-2008, 03:12 AM

Re: Looking for Retouchers

Hey, I am interested in photo retouching. Just look at my work. http://www.retouchapic.com
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-17-2008, 03:35 AM

FYI, when you respond to a help wanted thread that is a year old it really doesn't say much for your attention to detail...
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-17-2008, 03:58 AM

Thumbs up Re: Looking for Retouchers

hmmmm ....
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-17-2008, 10:06 AM

Re: Retoucher Required for Beauty & skin retouchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missshutterbug View Post
Hi All,

I am looking for Retouchers with experience of Beauty & fashion retouching who want Hi Res images to work on, to build their portfolios.

I am a Uk based Pro Photographer currently working on building my book of beauty and fashion personal work.With the idea of magazine submission work in 2008.

These are currently test shoots , where the model makeup artist, stylist & my self work for free on shoots of no commercial value to build our work for self promotion.

I am looking for a Retoucher to join this team, who can be involved with our concepts.

I do work with an amazing Hi End retoucher on a test shoot basis at present, but need other retouchers to work with on the same basis.

If you need Hi res images & are interested in working with me please get intouch.

I am available on skype or PM me here.

many thanks in advance

Miss Shutterbug
Miss Shutterbug
Hi I'm interested in working with you! send me a picture to work on. I'm also on skype. kamal.perera3 see you soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bride.jpg (94.0 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Aruna Kamal; 11-29-2008 at 08:44 AM. Reason: change the photo
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-23-2008, 09:50 AM

Hi there, I can do it... dont have uploaded any before/after so send email and we chat beni@dimagix.com I would do some for free (not more than 10 though), but lets have a chat before you decide

I always try to make real looking retouches, not plastic wrapped/fake-looking ones. If you see some of my retouched photos you just cant tell they were retouched at all. <-- thats the magic of a good job, I guess

Cheers.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-27-2009, 09:57 AM

Pro retouching
www.photopocus.com
www.denisdigital.com
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-28-2009, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittMcT View Post
True Martin... very true as I have retouched for many "professional" photographers that were not very good at the craft but good at selling... honestly, without mediocre photographers I guess I wouldn;t have much of my work. But I couldn't just stand by and let another sub-standard retoucher get away with it.

I am a member on many forums and I really get tired of people praising bad work just to be nice. Who does it help? Retouching's work is not that great... come on. I am all for the enthusiasm and wherewithall but to me it's all about the quality of the content.
Hi I will post this, since many people talks about professionalism and amateurism without knowing the meaning of the world.

pro·fes·sion·al
Pronunciation: prə-'fesh-nəl, -'fe-shə-nəl
Function: adjective
Date: 1606

1 a : of, relating to, or characteristic of a profession b : engaged in one of the learned professions c (1) : characterized by or conforming to the technical or ethical standards of a profession (2) : exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace
2 a : participating for gain or livelihood in an activity or field of endeavor often engaged in by amateurs <a professional golfer> b : having a particular profession as a permanent career <a professional soldier> c : engaged in by persons receiving financial return <professional football>
3 : following a line of conduct as though it were a profession <a professional patriot>
–pro·fes·sion·al·ly adverb

-------

am·a·teur
Pronunciation: 'a-mə-(ˌ)tər, -ˌtu̇r, -ˌtyu̇r, -ˌchu̇r, -chər
Function: noun
Etymology: French, from Latin amator lover, from amare to love
Date: 1784

1 : DEVOTEE, ADMIRER
2 : one who engages in a pursuit, study, science, or sport as a pastime rather than as a profession
3 : one lacking in experience and competence in an art or science
–amateur adjective
–am·a·teur·ish \ˌa-mə-'tər-ish, -'t(y)u̇r-, -'chu̇r-, -'chər-\ adjective
–am·a·teur·ish·ly adverb
–am·a·teur·ish·ness noun
–am·a·teur·ism \'a-mə-ˌtər-ˌi-zəm, -ˌt(y)u̇r-, -ˌchu̇r-, -ˌchər-; -ˌtə-ˌri-, -ˌchə-ˌri-\ noun
synonyms AMATEUR, DILETTANTE, DABBLER, TYRO mean a person who follows a pursuit without attaining proficiency or professional status. AMATEUR often applies to one practicing an art without mastery of its essentials <a painting obviously done by an amateur>; in sports it may also suggest not so much lack of skill but avoidance of direct remuneration <remained an amateur despite lucrative offers>. DILETTANTE may apply to the lover of an art rather than its skilled practitioner but usually implies elegant trifling in the arts and an absence of serious commitment <had no patience for dilettantes>. DABBLER suggests desultory habits of work and lack of persistence <a dabbler who started novels but never finished them>. TYRO implies inexperience often combined with audacity with resulting crudeness or blundering <shows talent but is still a mere tyro>.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-01-2009, 01:16 AM

Re: Retoucher Required for Beauty & skin retouchin

Impressive works, ideami
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds