Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Hire Photoshop Artists

Old 04-17-2008, 01:01 AM
Hire Photoshop Artists

When i was searching for photoshop artists at that time i have found one site which is providing the highly experienced and creative photoshop artists. I have marked this from their portfolio work. They are providing photo restoration, photo enhancement, photo retouching, vector conversion and pop art services at very high quality and affordable cost.

You can view their portfolio at

I hope this information will be used for the companies who wanted to hire the photoshop artists for bulk photo processing services.

Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2008, 01:20 AM
Re: Hire Photoshop Artists

You just posted that site yesterday (2 posts down) advertising as your business. Now you're posting as a third person?
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2008, 01:54 AM

the way its written you can see its quite self promotional too. it has that phoney touch that someone truly recommending would never use. I'm also quite skeptical about the effectivness of that post, to be honest. You're taking the readers for dumb, thinking they can't see through it.

Last edited by vapman; 04-17-2008 at 08:28 AM. Reason: didnt express myself properly. might have caused misunderstanding. sorry
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2008, 08:21 AM

I noticed it says web design, vectoring, "pop-art" , etc on this site. Why would someone choose to be so...diversified? Is that say they're a jack-of-all-trades? If so, perhaps they need to add someone that is good at proofing their text - I saw a few typos and such that should not be acceptable for a "professional" business web site.

The template-feel of the site itself speaks volumes; a the business that encompasses web design would not use such a template but design their own to establish its uniqueness, et al.

Perhaps a more honest approach to canvassing for the site may prove more fruitful and convey more integrity/sincerity as a proper business.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-24-2008, 02:40 PM
Smile Re: Hire Photoshop Artists

Originally Posted by Vernon View Post
Why would someone choose to be so...diversified?
I'm curious. Why not?

So long as all the trades you are the jack of you are skilled to do and you do them well. By the way I am not defending the intent of the original post here at all. I am just answering your question.

In this business as competitive as it is as I am sure you know, you need to offer as many (related) services as you possibly can. The idea here is to always one-up your competition.

Where one particular service is asked for by your client, you open other doors for the client never thought of in the process (perhaps later on down the road for a different type of service needed). I do this everytime I meet for a portfolio review. They ask to see retouching samples so I bring along the retouching portfolio. But I also bring along a little bit of 3D stuff, some digital illustration, traditional illustration/painting/freehand drawing/quicksketch whatever.

The comes the comments and questions "oh wow, you can do this too?" etc. Their heads nod, their eyebrows raise and you can hear the wheels in their heads turn with ideas.

I think what it does is impresses on them (esp if they are the art directors) that you are not just some tech head who knows his Photoshop, but somebody who is artistically versed as well - who can "vision" things out like they can as well as not "filter dependent" to achieve what it is they might need when Photoshop isn't the answer.

Its worked wonders for me. Just my 2c.

Last edited by Velocity Arts; 04-24-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-24-2008, 03:00 PM

"Jack of all trades, master of none."
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-26-2008, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Velocity Arts View Post
"filter dependent" ???!!
I have some fun stuff in my book, but it gets the same attention as the little skinny guy at sandlot baseball pick-up time. Now, show them stuff that can make them money, and........
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds