Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

fine jewellery retoucher required

Old 04-30-2008, 04:20 PM
fine jewellery retoucher required

Im a UK based jewellery photographer who currently works with a number of retouchers. I shoot both costume and large diamond pieces, retouch primarily is on the diamonds, tiffany standard for this is requested.. I utilise phase one digital backs and large format view cameras. and produce work for print and web, im always looking to increase the final quality of my images through retouch.

Im looking for some guys/gals to cover peaks and holidays in the coming months. Im used to paying UK rates, and are happy to do so if the quality is there.

If you have interest then email me a highres jpeg before/after sample to with expectation of rates, and any volume discounts. a nice diamond / platinum set it ideal, but send what you have. We are a VAT registered company with a City centre studio, so reponses from larger organisations are welcomed.

I will respond with a highres, phaseone test image for you to test on, if I like what I see we start!

Ive looked around this board in the past few weeks and see a few people i think can fit the bill, so please come back to me. I dont expect to see a pile of responses on the board, just email me direct and I will respond promptly and personally to all those who apply

look forward to seeing your work.

Reply With Quote top
Old 05-07-2008, 07:06 AM
Re: fine jewellery retoucher required

We have been retouching for 30 years! Give us a call.

FTP Creative Ltd

0207 436 5985
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Re: fine jewellery retoucher required

Many thanks to all those that have contacted me, I now have a plethora of emails to go through with some outstanding work on them.

I will contact everyone who has emailed me personally as mentioned, so consider this opportunity closed to new applications from today.

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds