Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Photo Retouch/Manipulation Pro Help needed

Old 07-19-2008, 08:41 AM
Wink Photo Retouch/Manipulation Pro Help needed

Hi all,

I am a new member to the site and a beginner to this area myself. Before I get into the job itself, I really want to let you know that I am very happy to have come across this site and found a group of artists with not just good quality work, but have appreciation and respect towards this area and willing to help out people who just started to learn more about retouching. As someone who values right attitude more than anything, I think it's very admirable.

Here is the situation: I am a startup entrepreneur who quitted a decent paying job quite a while ago trying to do business the right way with the right attitude while combining my interest (design).... I devoted months trying to source some really good quality modern style home furnishing products while selling them at the lowest reasonable price online. With current economy, it hasn't been very fruitful and am trying to put together a catalog as the last resort since my current sale support materials are not reflecting the real quality of my products - as commented by a number of people.

I am looking for a photo retouch pro who can help putting my single product (home furnishing) photos in some modern interior stock photos and make my product pop. It will be used in a print catalog I am putting together. The catalog cover and the page layout draft are already done (they are quite nice and stylish ). I also have the single product pictures, but what's missing are some outstanding product photos in modern interior room setting.

I am able to place the products in the pictures myself and make it look like it's part of the picture, but I am hoping that one of you pros/senior members could help do it even better and quicker - make it pop/high-end looking...
I need about 10-25 such photos done to be printed hopefully by end of next week.

I do have a tight budget but don't want to low-ball any of you since I respect what you do. Please show me some relevant work you have done - i.e. Modern Interior with lighting/color/mood adjustment - and what is the best price you are willing to take to do my job with pro quality. If this all goes well, I do have another job and a few companies to recommend you with less budget constraints. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-19-2008, 11:27 PM
Re: Photo Retouch/Manipulation Pro Help needed

I sent you an e-mail.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-20-2008, 07:50 AM

hi I sent you an email
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-20-2008, 11:32 AM

Email sent,