Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Looking for a high quality retoucher? Hello.. :)

Old 09-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Cool Looking for a high quality retoucher? Hello.. :)

I suppose this works as both my introduction and sales pitch I just wanted to make the people of this community aware of my existence and abilities. I offer photo retouch/post production to photographers and, basically, whomever else needs the job done. While I have the majority of my more recent work on model mayhem, upon request I am willing to furnish before/after composites and/or hi-rez versions of my work. I am based in Atlanta, Ga (for those nearby that would like an in-house option), but generally work freelance and I am willing to assist anyone from anywhere.

If you've any questions with regards to rates, capabilities, tasks, projects, etc. Please, don't hesitate to be in touch - I would want this to be yet another place to network with other artists/professionals. I've been perusing for about a week now, and I really like the community, here (as it seems . Hopefully I may find something to contribute to this, and possibly learn far more than I know.

Thank You all - again, be in touch!
Cory of 2200 Designs, LLC

online portfolio:
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds