RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/classifieds/)
-   -   I'm Looking to hire professional photoshopper (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/classifieds/23824-im-looking-hire-professional-photoshopper.html)

Silas531 11-11-2008 12:13 AM

I'm Looking to hire professional photoshopper

My girls birthday is in 2 weeks and I need these pictures done by then. I basically want to put her in pictures with all her favorite celebrities and print them out on photo paper and frame them for her. I have about 5 pictures I need done. I need it to look realistic as if the picture was taken and not computerized. You must be capable of taking one person out of the picture and replacing it with another person and make it look like the picture was taken with those 2 people. Lighting, skin tone, all that good stuff... E-mail me at surpassingskillz@yahoo.com we can workou the price range from there. Thank You =)

D Thompson 11-11-2008 05:28 PM

Re: I'm Looking to hire professional photoshopper

Copyright release for the pictures of the celebs?

Silas531 11-12-2008 10:23 PM

Their personal pictures taken by my sister on her digital cam... their not professional pictures.

retouchapic 11-17-2008 03:26 AM

Hi, We can do it, please send the 5 pics and our rates are USD 12 for 5 images. orders@retouchapic.com

contemporaneous 11-18-2008 02:45 PM

You need model releases from the celebrities to have that kind of work done.

Not touching that one with a ten foot pole, sorry.

Jessi_ca 11-18-2008 03:09 PM

its just for personal use, not commercial so its fine to have celebs...

contemporaneous 11-18-2008 03:44 PM

Yeah, but it's not fine for people to retouch it for a profit.

Jessi_ca 11-18-2008 07:26 PM

why does that make a dif? Celebs are already retouched in those images, he just wants his daughter addded next to them...jjeeeez shes just going going to have them in her room, big deal im sure people do that all the time.

DJSoulglo 11-21-2008 04:30 AM

You're still violating copyright laws though. Since it is only for personal use, I can see that it's not a real issue, but if a company does this work, they are breaking a law.

I can see both sides of the coin here.

neumanns 11-21-2008 08:22 AM

Sorry, The copyright still belongs to the photog sister. The sister is granting the retoucher the right to work on "her" image. Therefore a violation would only occur if someone used them "commercially"...In other words if the retoucher used them to promote his work of if the sister were to sell or use these images for advertising etc.

So basically the only thing the retoucher cannot due is post the finished product on a website as an example of his (or her) work.

The retoucher is not selling the photo's...He's selling his service. The reason retoucher need permission to work on the photo is in case the images are stolen.

If what the OP says is true then they are not! the images are copyright the photog and the photog can use them noncommercially without a release.

At least that's the way I would see it.