RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

old

Old 02-24-2009, 11:57 AM

old

hi all I have got an old photo of my mom, sadly she has passed away now, she is only 2years old now. It is badly scratched now is there any way to get the scratches out then I could have it blown up and put on my wall It is brown in colour but I quite like that.. Is there anyone on this site that would be wiling to do it for me if I send the photo to you cheers xx
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-24-2009, 01:08 PM

Re: old

Hi Carol, and welcome to RetouchPRO. The answer to your question is found in the FAQ which I am adding to this post.

"Is there anyone on this site that would be wiling to do it for me if I send the photo to you cheers xx"

"No. This is a site for learning, and we will gladly help you learn to do it yourself. We have a "Image Help" forum just for that purpose. Click on "Forums" on the navbar to get there. There is also a "Classifieds" forum if you're willing to pay one of our members to work on your photo."

With that said, I can't say that there is not someone that might be willing to help. However, I would suggest that you post a copy of the image.

dc
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-05-2009, 12:50 PM

Carol:

Yes there is, not everyone wants to learn Photoshop etc. in order to retouch single photos. Otherwise, there would be no market for it. However, learning from the application is important as noted above. I'd hope to inspire your desire to learn simple principles that might help you with other photos. Please contact me at kahn2019@hotmail.com or dpringle@jhc.com and I will gladly help you out. Depending on the intensity of the work may require some compensation. To what extent is negotiable. Look forward to hearing from you.

-Devin
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-06-2009, 02:03 PM

Moving the Thread to Classifieds
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-06-2009, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol0382@msn.c View Post
hi all I have got an old photo of my mom, sadly she has passed away now, she is only 2years old now. It is badly scratched now is there any way to get the scratches out then I could have it blown up and put on my wall It is brown in colour but I quite like that.. Is there anyone on this site that would be wiling to do it for me if I send the photo to you cheers xx

Carol, do send me the image on manpreetsinghahuja@gmail.com
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-07-2009, 12:41 AM

Your mother passed away when she was two? When did she give birth to you?
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds