Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Glamour Retouching Seminar Austin, TX April 11th

Old 03-31-2009, 05:07 PM
Lightbulb Glamour Retouching Seminar Austin, TX April 11th

Saturday, May 16th 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Topaz Room at The Embassy Suites on Town Lake (downtown Austin).

Also scheduled... Charlotte May16th, Raleigh May17th, Chicago May23rd with many more cities TBA. Ask me when yours is coming up.

This 4 hour class will focus on glamour retouching in Photoshop at a beginner to intermediate level.

We will go over color adjustment, contrast, brightening (make your pictures POP!), background clean-up, object removal, hair wisps, tricks with layers, obtaining smooth skin without blurring (the million dollar question!), glamour skin "gleam", liquifying/body contouring, muscle definition, dodging and burning, glamour touches for eyes, hair, lashes, strategic sharpening, vignettes, and more.

As well as live demonstration, instruction and plenty of time for Q&A, you will receive detailed material on several techniques. You are welcome to bring your laptop to class if you'd like to follow along.

Most of the material I am working with belongs to the people attending the course so send yours over beforehand if you'd like it retouched live.

I really want this course to be beneficial to everyone involved so let me know if there's anything you'd like to see added.

The classes will be kept small and the cost is $150 or $250 per couple.

Does this sound like something that interests you? Feel free to ask any questions or contact me to sign up.

Thanks for looking!!

Christine Wolfe

I specialize in professional high-end retouching and digital enhancement with a focus on realistic results. With 8 years of high profile experience you will always find skin texture and undetectable improvements- never blurring. My work has appeared internationally in magazines, ads, billboards, websites, retail sites and more. This includes a long employment with Playboy, as well as freelance work with models, photographers, brides, retailers, agencies, publications, resorts, etc.

I get many requests from people who want to learn the tricks of glamour retouching so I will be holding seminars in many cities this year.

My work can be seen here or
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds