Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Old 07-19-2009, 01:07 PM

I am a highly skilled retoucher and illustrator with over 25 solid packed years of experience seeking work in Los Angeles or Orange County - on site or off (I do have my own studio/equip). I will also consider any out of state inquiries or projects (I currently working a few off-site out of state projects) .
I am plug and play ready to go - no training required.
I am well versed in many different areas of subject matter, however mainly automotive (both creative adwork or brochure), fashion/beauty and entertainment.
I have worked projects for many of the big name agencies both local and national (Saatchi, Rubin Postaer, Chiat, VSA Partners and Doner among others).

My rates are quite competitive (please inquire), far lower than the studio rates as I haven't their overhead.

I work everyday - 24/7/365 - this is includes any holiday. My day here in Southern California starts everyday at 3AM - I am up and working in time for any east coast emergency.

Please visit my website for samples:

If there is something of samples of particular you wish to see, please inquiry as I have many not posted on my site.

Thank you very kindly -

email (
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds