Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Skilled jewelry photo retouching artist available

Old 07-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Wink Skilled jewelry photo retouching artist available

Hi, I have been doing high end jewelry retouching for almost 10 years, my past and present clients include JQ Magazine, M2Media 360, Custom Cut Publishing, R.T. Advertising, for projects such as Ziva jewelry, S.H.Silver annual campaigns, Herco catalogs, Derco Advertisements, JQ's Limited Edition catalogs for regional jewelers, The Jewelry Book Magazine. I could work with your budget and I am used to working with tight deadlines. Please email me if interested my email is, I could then email to you some before and after shots. Right now you may see some of my finished shots by going to links-
(Top horizontal roll from left #1 & #2)

I also have put up some before and after shots of my work, check them out by going to this link-

By the way, I also do fashion illustration, digital art, please visit my blog, I constantly update it with latest work, in both jewelry retouching and illustration. Hope to work with you real soon.

Latest-JQ magazine updated site has put up an online version of Donohos catalog I worked on(pgs 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 27-29, 32, 33, 37), styling and retouching, also JQ this issue's Bridal Gallery pgs 15,16

Catherine W

Last edited by catherine k; 07-29-2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: added portfolio link.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds