Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

For Sale: Phase One Capture One Le Software

Old 02-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Talking For Sale: Phase One Capture One Le Software

I have for sale one (1) certificate activation key that will allow you to download and activate a full version of Capture One LE.
A USD $99.99 Value - First $70 gets it. I only have one. This is your chance to get this great software at over a 30% discount!!!!

Product Description
Capture One LE is the affordable way to get into professional RAW shooting. When you start shooting RAW you get better image quality and a more customized workflow. With Capture One LE, you will quickly see gain those benefits of working RAW files. Renowned for its excellent image quality and efficient workflow tools, and easily upgradeable to the more powerful PRO edition - this is the software you need, for superior digital photography.

I have included a scanned image of the certificate (with activation key blocked out of course). Upon payment I will send you the key.

As a bonus, there is also a certificate to save USD $149 if you upgrade to Capture One Pro. Coupon must be redeem at a Calumet location and is good for 12 months from the date of the propack order. Here is a list of the Calumet retail outlets in all countries: If you intend on using the coupon I can mail it to you, priority mail, with tracking for $6.00. If you are out of the US I would have to find out what it would cost to send it to you and go from there.

I will only accept paypal and will send the key when payment clears. PM me and I can give you my paypal information.

Good Luck and thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg captureone_.jpg (19.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 0939_001-1.jpg (80.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 0939_001-2.jpg (79.6 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Nanls; 02-11-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: forgot the coupon mailing info.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds