Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Portrait Retouching Services Needed

Old 07-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Portrait Retouching Services Needed

I am a professional portrait photographer in need of freelance retouching services on a regular basis. From a typical shoot I select roughly 25-30 images for “quick correction”. Quick correction is simply basic color, depth, contrast, sharpening and skin tones. Sometimes wrinkles and eye bags may be lessened as well. The name of the game is fast, basic corrections and enhancements. The retoucher will deliver back to me the edited files. Black & White may be requested as well.

Turnaround times. I like to keep turnaround to just a few days, but if you are getting stacked with work, just tell me and we can adjust for that order.

You will need an ftp program in order to download from my ftp server or you will need your own ftp server.

In order to fairly evaluate your abilities, please download a representative image located at:

Perform a Quick Correction and a Full Correction and save both as full-res jpeg at medium to high quality and email them to me along with your rates per image for Quick and also Full correction work. I expect Full to be very good, but if you have another level that you want to call Ultra-High-End or something with a third rate, I'm open to looking at it.

Send completed image corrections and rates to:

Please do not respond to this post on the forum, if you are interested please respond via email.

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds