|Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items|
| ||Thread Tools|
Topaz free upgrade & 20% off sale (Oct 1-20)
Otherwise, the bundle update is free to existing customers!
Here's what's new:
This enhancement release will be a free upgrade to all existing customers and will offer updates to all of the programs in the Topaz Photoshop Bundle. This update will offer better functionality during the workflow. The new features include:
1. New Windows Installer:
a. 1 download file and 1 installer for both 32-bit and 64-bit.
b. No need to uninstall previous versions. The new installer will search your system for old versions of the software and remove them before installing the new version.
c. Enter your bundle key only once to register all products simultaneously.
2. Auto updater. Get the latest software updates instantly.
3. Option to disable (hide) the preset preview thumbnail, substantially reducing the startup time of programs (especially for those of us with tons of presets!)
4. Snap / Recall buttons reintroduced into all of the bundle programs! Save up to 99 snapshot settings for comparison.
5. Preset enable / disable option. Option to enable or disable (by clicking "Hide"¯) the preset preview processing at program startup.
6. Enable / disable tool tips. Option to enable or disable the pop up tool tips.
Click here for the link and coupon code.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Topaz now 64-bit/CS5 compatible (free upgrade)||plugsnpixels||Software||1||06-28-2010 06:19 PM|
|Topaz DeNoise 4 released (free upgrade)||plugsnpixels||Software||0||05-05-2010 09:00 PM|
|Topaz Adjust 4 released! Free & discounted||plugsnpixels||Photo Retouching||0||02-28-2010 11:13 PM|
|Topaz 25% off sale or free upgrade to Detail 2||plugsnpixels||Classifieds||0||02-03-2010 01:10 AM|
|Topaz Adjust 2.4 Upgrade Procedure||TommyO||Topaz Labs Support Forum||1||09-19-2008 07:49 PM|