Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Friendly retoucher needed for web fashion photos.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Friendly retoucher needed for web fashion photos.

Looking for an easy going remote/freelance retoucher to help process web photos for fashion clothing retail. Attached are a couple of test shots.

I'm working towards a full ecommerce site, but for now i am starting with publishing photos to Facebook. My intent is to regularly take about 50 photos/week. I am not an expert photographer, but i have set up a studio that will have consistent lighting/setup for all photos. I am open to studio change suggestions that would improve the overall quality and streamline the post-processing/workflow, but i am assuming that the photos will be amenable to batch processing.

My budget is < $2 per photo. I will need fast turnaround-time (preferably same-day). In the future i expect much higher volume.

If you are interested, please send me a price quote, how quickly your turnaround can be, and a pointer to your portfolio.

To give me an idea of level of quality i can expect for your quoted price, please process these sample photos and send to me (or make them available online)...

These are all canon cr2 camera raw photos (canon d5 mark2). The model is a sales stylist, not a pro model. It is likely that the photos will be taken similarly in the near future, no pro model or pro hair/makeup.

Please crop the photos similar to this example (1x1.5 aspect ratio)...

Please send images as high quality jpegs, 480x720px (Facebook dimensions).

You can email me at

Thank you!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0254.jpg (64.8 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0256.jpg (50.4 KB, 56 views)

Last edited by mmthm; 10-26-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds