Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Image Proceesor/Retoucher Needed in Cyprus

Old 07-06-2011, 06:16 AM
Image Proceesor/Retoucher Needed in Cyprus

Hi People,

I am a busy, English wedding photographer working in Cyprus. You can see my work here
I need some help with the sheer volume of work I will be generating from mid-August to the end of October. I have about 30 weddings in this time and need someone to get each wedding's images looking good in terms of exposure, contrast and colour balance. You will need to be flexible as the hours can be irregular.
I work predominately in Lightroom 3 with small amounts of PS. To me, a good eye for colour balancing is essential.
This is the most basic, bulky part of the job....once this is completed, you can work on the best images properly or even come to the weddings as a bag man/second shooter. *if this interests you*

I would provide a place for you to stay while in Cyprus and also a return flight ticket if coming from the UK.
I am toying with the idea of having someone full time or at least giving out more regular work and it could be long term beneficial to the successful candidate as I will be based in the UK permanently as of November.
With this in mind could you please provide me with a CV, samples of your work and also give me an idea of what you would expect to be paid for this 11 week stint.
If you are interested, please PM me or email me from my website.
All the best,
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds