Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Retoucher/Composite required

Old 10-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Retoucher/Composite required

I am currently looking for a retoucher/composite for my personal project. I am system engineer my profession and photography as hobby that i do in weekends. This is my second post prior to my previous post. I dont know if the subject title was correct in the first one and hence i am re-posting it again.

I have this personal project that will commence in late this month and i am looking for a freelance re-toucher and composite. I will pay you but it would dont expect a high remuneration. if i like your work you can be my permanent retoucher. For client related work expect a high remuneration but for personal portfolios it will be low.

I am not looking for someone who knows where the buttons in photoshop but should be able to do a mainly composite, retouching for my current project. He/She should be able to do retouching for beauty/fashion/ product retouching also.

Payment will be only via paypal.

You can see my work in

You can contact me via those interested.

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds