Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

I need a real estate photo retoucher

Old 10-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Thumbs up I need a real estate photo retoucher

I need someone to retouch real estate photos when needed ( and hopefully it will be quite much more later as I am working on building up my real estate photo buisness). You have be very good at retouching and to make sure the windows comes out perfectly in a photo of an interior ( make 2 exposures of the same photo for instance and put them on top of eachother). You have to be able to change the sky from grey to blue ( or with a little clouds) and make it look natural, put a fire in a chimney. And of course everything else ( whitebalance, exposure, sharpness, colors etc) the best it can look working with raw photos. How much would you charge pr photo? Some would need only a little retouch and some more. And: how fast would you be able to deliver if I send the photos between 15.00 and 21.00 Central European time? Do you have some examples? Or are you interested in me sending you some test photos so you can show how good you are? I'm looking forward to hear from the right one
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds