Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Epson 7600, Colorburst Rip, Spectro for sale

Old 01-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Epson 7600, Colorburst Rip, Spectro for sale

I am selling my home output equipment. I am employed fulltime as a studio manager and retoucher and have no time or desire to use this stuff outside of work. I can't/won't do freelance out of respect to my employer and conflicts that may arise so my loss is your gain I hope.

For sale are my Epson 7600 24" roll printer, almost 2 full spare sets of ultrachrome inks, 2 rolls of epson commercial paper, Colorburst X-Proof Rip and dongle in retail packaging, and X-Rite DTP70 high end spectrophotometer.

Although the 7600 is a couple generations old, it looks spotless and has been fired up occasionally to run head cleanings and keep operational. It has not seen much real action other than rare family photos. Ink and paper are what they are. The Rip also contains the profiling software to color manage your printer. The spectro is highly sought after as it is a discontinued model and its replacement is inferior in quality and not really any faster. The DTP70 is a beast.

I would strongly prefer local pickup in Orange or Riverside Counties in California. Make REASONABLE offer. I don't need to sell this stuff but I don't need to keep it cluttering up my home either. Call or text 310.923.8570
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds