RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Professional Retoucher/Restorer Available :-)

Old 03-01-2012, 04:05 PM

Professional Retoucher/Restorer Available :-)

Hi!

I am a professional photo retouching, photo manipulation, and photo revisionist. I have worked as a retouch artist for over 15 years and am best known for my documentary film photo retouching work; revising historical images for the documentaries: Ballets Russes, Something Ventured, and Satan Came to Eden (post-production.)

Soem samples are located here: http//www.flickr.com/photos/futureexposure

More to come!

Thanks,
Heather

-------------------
Professional restoration, retouching, and manipulation of your cherished photographs. Lessons also available for you to learn how to do your own restorations!

Services include: repairing damaged photos, restoring historical photos, removing blemishes from head shots and faces, altering photos to include or have removed specific items.

Heather Shirkey is a professional photo retouching, photo manipulation, and photo revisionist. She has worked as a retouch artist for over 15 years. Heather is best known for her documentary film photo retouching work, revising historical images for the documentaries: Ballets Russes, Something Ventured, and Satan Came to Eden (post-production.)

Rather than charge an hourly rate, Heather works on a project base rate, so you will know exactly how much your project will cost from the beginning. starting rates are as follows:

Modern head shot/face retouching:
$5.00 per photograph starting price
$20.00 for 5 photos.
$40 for 10 photos.

Damaged photo repair:
$10.00 per photo up to 10 photos.
Up to 15 photos is a flat rate of $100
Up to 20 photos is a flat rate of $150.
Up to 30 photos is a flat rate of $200.

Restoring historical images:
$10.00 per photo up to 10 photos.
Up to 15 photos is a flat rate of $100
Up to 20 photos is a flat rate of $150.
Up to 30 photos is a flat rate of $200.

Major alterations, item removal/additions:
$15.00 per photo up to 10 photos.
Up to 15 photos is a flat rate of $120
Up to 20 photos is a flat rate of $200.
Up to 30 photos is a flat rate of $350.

Private retouch lessons: $65 per hour.

Please contact us with any questions or to get started.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

Digital versions of your images.
I will accept images via email, on a CD/DVD. I accept *HIGH RESOLUTION* JPG, TIFF, PSD, RAW, DNG and PNG files.

If you would rather provide printed photos to be scanned, an additional fee of $25 will be added for all scanning of up to 25 images. 25-50 images is $40 to scan.

I will not work on copyrighted images or images you do not, yourself, own. I am not responsible for any copyright infringement.

Set a timeline.
Based on the current workload, we will agree on a delivery date and a date by which you shall review your proofs.

Review cycle
Once your images are ready, I will provide copies, with watermarks, for your approval. Once you have approved your proofs, payment will be due to receive final images. Payment may be made by check, cash pr paypal. 10% discounts are offered for paypal and cash transactions.

Receive your images
When you have approved your proofs, I will provide high resolution, completed files to you. You may have them in: Photoshop files, JPGs, TIFFS... I can deliver them via CD/DVD, Thumb drive, FTP.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds