Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

retouching artist based in Vancouver, BC

Old 05-16-2012, 09:47 AM
retouching artist based in Vancouver, BC

Hi there,
I am a professional Retouching Artist/Production artist, based in Vancouver, British Columbia. I work directly with photographers, advertising agencies, magazines, pre-press companies, actors, and many other for their photo retouching needs.

Feel free to brows through my showcase of work at to get a feel for what I do.

Over the years, I've had the pleasure of working with numerous printing houses, advertising agencies, and magazines, and has accumulated a vast and thorough knowledge base in pre-press preparation and press and colour management, enabling me to fully understand what makes an images standing out on different type of output.

My retouching style is as invisible as can be, aiming to retain skin texture, make subtle body shape etc. Please feel free to contact me with whatever creative ideas you have.

With my passion for both the advertising and editorial industries, combined with a fresh perspective in digital imaging, I can help bring your next project to life—and make your images become friends with commercial printers, too

Thank you for taking the time to read this post,

Last edited by raster; 05-16-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: error
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds