Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Can I retouch your photos?

Old 12-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Can I retouch your photos?

I would like to build experience and skills retouching photos of any kind but moreso of portraits and property.
Whether personal (portraits, locations) or commercial (portrait, property, product etc).

I am a skilled designer and illustrator and with this background I am very attentive to principles and details that make a good image. I am also proficient with Photoshop and most retouching techniques through experience. Unfortunately, most retouching jobs have been minor and a small part of the overall design task I was working on.

I aim and aspire to a natural, clear, sharp and high end aesthetic - not overdone with filters, saturation, special effects. I tend to avoid these.

If anyone has any images they are willing to let me retouch - preferably high res to retain the quality - this would be very much appreciated.
Even more appreciated would be the allowance to feature the retouching I accomplish in my folio - of course, with a certain mention of the photographer and any stylist involved.

Otherwise, if there are free high res unretouched quality photos around the web I can use, please let me know.

Many thanks,
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds