Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Experienced Retoucher

Old 01-13-2013, 06:11 PM
Experienced Retoucher

I offer photo retouching services, that is removing unwanted objects, color balancing, background changing, skin and portrait effects. Or very complex enhancements, re-creation of photo areas and creating special effects.

I have a fast turn around with competitive rates helping you meet deadlines and budgets. Whether its one image needed ASAP or some thing on a larger scale – ad campaigns, etc… You should not expect anything else BUT the highest quality while working with me.

My fine art background and artist’s perspective helps me compose my images above and beyond most.

I look forward to working with you and if you have any questions feel free to give me a call or send me an e-mail.

Have a great day,

Michael J Perkins
10,000 Lakes
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds