Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Beta Testers wanted for new PS Tools

Old 01-14-2013, 01:29 PM
Beta Testers wanted for new PS Tools

I run where I sell various actions, scripts and plug-ins that I create for Adobe Photoshop.

I've got a few new tools that will be released over the next couple months and I'm looking to expand my group of beta testers which right now are all primarily from another photography forum I belong to.

The tool in testing right now is my Photomator plug-in which is an action manager that also has over 100 different functions that act like CS6 13.1's new "conditional actions" on steroids plus a bunch of other nifty features (video demo here).

Beta testers receive complimentary licenses of all products that they test for me provided they actively participate in the process and give appropriate feedback for each beta version release.

If you're interested send me a PM or e-mail of fill out the contact form on my web site and I'll follow up with you for any additional information I need.

While I'm open to anyone I would be particularly interested in international testers who might be using non-English versions of Photoshop. While my tools are not currently localized I do have plans to do so in the coming months.

And if you aren't interested in being a tester but might be interested in purchasing one or more of the tools you can use the code "retouchpro" to save 15%.

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds