RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Real Estate Photography Retoucher

Old 04-12-2013, 12:13 PM

Real Estate Photography Retoucher

**I DO NOT HIRE OUTSOURCE TO INDIA COMPANIES - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, I WILL NOT RESPOND**

I am looking for an experienced Real Estate Photography Retoucher who would be responsible for the following:

- exposure blending in Photoshop, no HDR programs you must be experienced enough to manually blend exposures for this level of quality.
- precise colour correction, flash spares are almost always provided to help with this
- ensuring consistency between scenes
- removing camera dust
- ensuring fires are in fireplaces and in some cases adding a supplied screen on to a television
- perfect lens correction
- fast turnarounds
- great communication

I am going to be very transparent and not waste anyone's time. Real Estate Photography is priced for volume. You would typically be making between $1.50 - $2.25 per image. I can process these photos between 3 - 5 minutes per photo.

If you are interested, please email your Real Estate Photography portfolio of before and afters to media@retouchcanada.com. I need to see exposure blending specifically, I will not have time to train someone new remotely. If you are based in Vancouver Canada I could train you to a certain degree.

Darren
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds