Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

High End Photo Retouching Online Classes

Old 08-21-2013, 02:40 PM
High End Photo Retouching Online Classes

We are proud to announce that registration for the Fall session has finally opened!
Hurry, places are limited. Sessions begin September 23rd.

La formation est aussi disponible en français!

The Centre de formation Sublim offers online programs in photographic retouching intended for graphic designers, photographers, computer graphics artists, 3D illustrators and artists who want to broaden their skills or specialize in the field.

Week by week, students learn techniques specific to Sublim with the help of videos created by experts in the field. In order to provide support, each student is paired with a professional retoucher. During the private sessions, the mentor shares his knowledge, answers questions, provides feedback on assignments and ensures a close follow-up of the student’s progress. The Centre offers training in French and English and attracts people from around the world.
I had a great experience with Dominique who guided me with success in my new professional life as a high-end professional retoucher. - Pablo Montejo
The Centre de formation Sublim helps people live their passion and start up their own business. As a proud sponsor of entrepreneurship, Sublim is the only one worldwide to offer expert retoucher training designed to begin a career in this field. A growing community where retouchers can share knowledge and inspire and inform themselves in the field of retouching, this is a unique hub of exchange that creates ties among students, employers and potential clients.

For more info:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 600_250_EN.jpg (50.8 KB, 12 views)
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds