Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

professional jewellery retouchers sought

Old 09-03-2013, 04:19 AM
professional jewellery retouchers sought

We are an award winning UK based jewellery photography studio who currently work with a number of retouchers. We shoot both costume and diamond pieces, watches and fine product . we utilise phase one digital backs and large format view cameras. and produce work for print and web. im always looking to increase the final quality of our images through retouch, and to match existing client house styles.

Due to a growing workload Im looking for guys/gals anywhere in the world to supplement our existing team of retouchers

If you have an interest then email me a few highres jpeg before/after samples of your work to with expectation of rates, and any volume discounts. a nice diamond / platinum set it ideal, but send what you have. We are a VAT registered company with a City centre studio, so reponses from larger organisations are welcomed.

I will respond with a few highres, phaseone images for you to test on, if I like what I see we start!

Ive looked around this board and see a few people i think can fit the bill, so please come back to me. Please dont respond to the thread, instead visit our website to view what we don then email us directly and I will respond promptly and personally to all those who apply.

look forward to seeing your work.

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds