Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

Half price on Gry Garness DVD for 1 week

Old 11-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Half price on Gry Garness DVD for 1 week

Hello all
I thought I’d let the good members of RetouchPro know about this last chance to get your hands on my DVD, ‘Retouching Techniques in Photoshop’ by Gry Garness. We’re launching another model for my videos very soon, so this is the last batch of this DVD. It’s a 50% discount, and the reason we’re offering it so cheap is that the tutorials are NOT updated for CS6 and CC, although I would say that 95% of the content won’t be affected by this; it’s more about skill and technique than the basics of Photoshop.

It’s a 13-HOUR series of 53 tutorials on the many different topics and challenges in retouching – not a paint-by-numbers tutorial. The sale price is £49.50 GBP, which is roughly USD $80 or EUR 60 € Take a look at the link below with then offer for more details and the discount code. The offer lasts 1 week, from today, 26 November 2013, until end of next Tuesday 2 December, or until the stock runs out. If you have watched any of my webinars here on RetouchPro, you’ll know my style of retouching and presentation.

Here's the info link which contains the discount code:
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds