RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classifieds Post job openings, your resume, or try to sell/buy retouching/restoration related items

JOB - Looking for Talented Digital Artists

Old 12-14-2013, 01:41 PM

Wink JOB - Looking for Talented Digital Artists

HI Im looking for some talented Retouchers / Graphic Designers to collaborate with and help me make more multi layered artwork like the attached images i recently made. Im looking to form a long term relationship with some good designers, (yes this project is open to more than 1 Designer) this project will be going on for many years - so this initial job is a test i suppose.

The Brief is to make high Class Conceptual Business themes.

INITIAL CONCEPTS - business in general / business communication / Cloud computing / Green energy (wind turbines etc) / business travel / responsible business / etc

Of course i need to be working with graphic designers that are strong with concepts.

Heres the reference as a guide - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kkfbrg6ims9zyr2/ie8dww42U7 - ( needs to be as close to this as possible ) i like them because they are not too contrasty and glossy - they are not over photoshopped! they are subtle. needs to look bold in composition but also subtle and sensitive in the feel and blending - like the reference!

heres what I've done myself recently ( not finished )
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lslt6x6ddfk1rrl/kDn4tp3W-W

Al the the files - (Models shot in studio) and backgrounds are organised and ready to download from my dropbox. I can send you links later.

I would like to start by doing a couple of images as a test. if they are good we can slowly add more images for each batch.

I would like to pay a price per image. Look at the reference images how much is your price per image for the same quality?

I have hundreds of these images that need to be worked on it will keep rolling every month i will shoot new models. When working with me the deadlines are flexible - the quality and attention to detail is most important.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Boris
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-14-2013, 01:53 PM

Exclamation JOB - Looking for Talented Digital Artists

HI Im looking for some talented Retouchers / Graphic Designers to collaborate with and help me make more multi layered artwork like the attached images i recently made. Im looking to form a long term relationship with some good designers, (yes this project is open to more than 1 Designer) this project will be going on for many years - so this initial job is a test i suppose.

The Brief is to make high Class Conceptual Business themes.

INITIAL CONCEPTS - business in general / business communication / Cloud computing / Green energy (wind turbines etc) / business travel / responsible business / etc

Of course i need to be working with graphic designers that are strong with concepts.

Heres the reference as a guide - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kkfbrg6ims9zyr2/ie8dww42U7 - ( needs to be as close to this as possible ) i like them because they are not too contrasty and glossy - they are not over photoshopped! they are subtle. needs to look bold in composition but also subtle and sensitive in the feel and blending - like the reference!

heres what I've done myself recently ( not finished )
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lslt6x6ddfk1rrl/kDn4tp3W-W

Al the the files - (Models shot in studio) and backgrounds are organised and ready to download from my dropbox. I can send you links later.

I would like to start by doing a couple of images as a test. if they are good we can slowly add more images for each batch.

I would like to pay a price per image. Look at the reference images how much is your price per image for the same quality?

I have hundreds of these images that need to be worked on it will keep rolling every month i will shoot new models. When working with me the deadlines are flexible - the quality and attention to detail is most important.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Boris
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Classifieds